Clothing You Can Get Rid of Right Now and Give Them Up Forever!
I know my mother is probably rolling her eyes at me right now, “Seriously, who has time for that?”. You have to admit it. There are certain items in your closet that don’t deserve such valuable real estate. Here are eight items you can take to the nearest Goodwill near you:
1. Anything broken, torn or “waiting to be fixed”. Let’s be honest, if you didn’t immediately run to the seamstress within a week or two, it’s probably not even worth the expense of repair.
2. Cropped jackets and sweaters. That “ship sailed in 2002”. If it comes back around, you can get new ones. The space in your closet is more valuable right now.
3. Colored denim (see above). The same goes for chevron and no, Rihanna is not bringing this denim texture back. You tried it!
4. Anything that has accidentally shrunk. Not even a 30-day master cleanse can make up for a dryer mishap.
5. That skintight “club” dress you haven’t touched in five years. Not to say you shouldn’t own some sexy outfit “numbers”, but maybe opt to update to that sequined mini that makes you shudder every time you thumb past it in the closet.
6. A patterned blazer. We know it was on sale, however, classic navy goes with everything while pink-and-white floral does not.
7. Anything with stains. If none of these solutions work, it’s time to toss it.
8. Anything uncomfortable. You’ll never wear it. End of story.
I hope this makes your closet less unbearable and your future more slayed. Tell me what you think or even upload pictures of your “Got to Go” clothes to my website http://www.theslayedblogger.com and follow my social media.